best coaching for preparing ias.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    baldev kumar
    Participant

i think ksg is the best istitute for ias exam . it has low batch strength and they focus on individual perpormance.

Ankit19
    Participant

I was in the same dilemma few months back. Going through various online blogs – Portal for UPSC,SSC,IBPS,Bank, and other competitive exams , Insights UPSC Civil Services IAS Exam Preparation Guide and others and also after going through interviews of toppers of UPSC I decided to prepare by myself instead of going to coaching classes.

These are the views of UPSC institute:

1. Vajiram classroom coaching: I joined their classroom coaching in 2012 but found it to be an utter waste of my time. So left it within a couple of weeks and never went again. What they taught could be studied by self in less than half the time.

2. Baliyan’s Insight classroom coaching: This was the only classroom coaching I found good and upto standards. I also liked his approach. I joined history optional coaching there.

3. Lalwani’s Axiom for Economics: Again an utter waste of time and money. They don’t teach more than half the things and whatever is taught is mostly lacking needed depth. I used to go to the classes only because I had baliyan’s class after him and because I traveled from Gurgaon to Delhi for the classes.

4. Sriram classroom: Didn’t find much good as I Attended 3-4 lectures only. But their printed notes are good.

5. Chanakya IAS Academy: Very good panel. They made me realize what areas to focus on this year. Many of their questions were asked in actual interview in some form or other. And I felt good to be here after seeing the environment of the institute, teacher’s co-ordinate with each student.

7. Vision IAS test series: I joined test series for GS and Essay and found them very good. They conduct the test series professionally and their notes are good too.

8. Synergy test series: I joined only test series. It is good and feedback professional but there staff remains in attitude all time

Audio recordings of Vajiram and Sriram are available on https://shashidthakur23.wordpress.com/ebooks/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.