Prelims and mains preparation for UPSC CSE 2015

IAS Forums : Discussion Forums for IAS Aspirants Forums UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam Prelims and mains preparation for UPSC CSE 2015

Tagged: 

This topic contains 11 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  upscpdf.in. 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

gayathri
    Participant

i am a new comer to this forum and i am commencing this thread by posting for the prelims and mains strategy for csat 2015. anyone who is genuinely interested are most welcome to join hands for combating the CS examination.every topic from polity to CA will be discussed, to hone ourselves for the examination.

as far as my prep goes, i have completed 95% of the prelims portion and only CA and sci-tech remains.i have started my mains preparation and this time i have taken GS2 first.

my booklist for GS2 are
    indian polity, governance in india, yojana archives, dd basu and prs india website along with other govt related websites and mrunal.org for concepts base

SUGGESTIONS ARE MOST WELCOME.

iasaspirant
    Participant

Thumbs up to your confidence! Keep going. IDSA website is good for IR related aspects of GS2(mains).

Citius, Altius, Fortius

iasguide
    Keymaster

Edited the title of the thread to UPSC CSE 2015, as the term CSAT is generally associated with only Prelims.

All you need is right guidance.

gayathri
    Participant

@iasaspirant: thank you…are you too appearing for CSE’15?
    @iasguide: you are right..the title should have been CSE and not CSAT..thanks for changing…!

BTW, Everyone can post their study plans, views and doubts so that others will get clarified and benefited..

iasaspirant
    Participant

@gayathri: Yes!

How are you managing Prelims and Mains preparation together? Are you getting time to read newspapers also?

Citius, Altius, Fortius

Anushka
    Participant

Hii all!!!!!! my question is – Will applying for Prelims, but not appearing be counted as an attempt?

newguy
    Participant

Hi.i think the key to get good marks in gs is answer writing practice..Content can be common sense..after all that’s why its called General Studies

100centsteam
    Participant

I have been preparing using this mobile app Compete Today!.
    I solve updated questions daily.

gauravpingale
    Participant

Sir, i am now in 2nd yr engineering and year is about to end. I am planning for UPSC preparation from 3rd year. So, please guide me the way i should start and prepare for next two years, to clear IAS in first Attempt?
    Competitive Exams India Guide

dhammaias
    Participant

Dhamma IAS is conducting a FREE Prelims Mock Test today. Avail the opportunity and get a dynamically updated national rank and score.

The FREE mock is a comprehensive test.

https://dhammaias.testpress.in/

Aravind
    Participant

sir.. i have one doubt..
    in prelims, whether all questions are based on current affairs or oly some questions?
    And if i study oly current affairs based chapters i ll get questions??

upscpdf.in.
    Participant

For upsc prelims paper please download
    UPSC IAS FREE Prelims PAPER .PLease use iasforum test series and Avail the opportunity and get a dynamically updated national rank and score.The FREE mock is a comprehensive test.

UPSC PAPERS

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.