syllabus of upsc ? and how to start study

IAS Forums : Discussion Forums for IAS Aspirants Forums General Discussions syllabus of upsc ? and how to start study

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Chanakya123 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

All syllabus about upsc exam . And also tell which material are read ?

UPSC IAS EXAM
    Participant

See Photo and you will understand how to prepare and how to start study ? don t have to think about strategy … just eat and enjoy we will serve the best piece of food what you required for healthy education ..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Rupali Sharma
    Participant

UPSC Exam Syllabus:

UPSC exam is divided in three parts:

– Prelim

– Mains

– Interview

Syllabus and exam preparation technique for all three levels are different. Here is the broad view of syllabus for UPSC exam.

Prelims:

Paper I – General Studies

Paper II – Aptitude Skills

Mains Exam:

Paper I: Essay

Paper II: General Studies – I

Paper III: General Studies – II

Paper-IV: General Studies- III

Paper-V: General Studies- IV

Paper-VI: Optional Subject – Paper 1

Paper-VII: Optional Subject – Paper II

Interview:

Also known as PI or personal interview, it all depends on your presentation skills. This is the syllabus for UPSC exam. As far as study material is concerned, there are a number of books different teachers and aspirants will suggest. The best option is to enroll at a coaching center like Vajiram and Ravi to get expert assistance at each step. Teachers there provide updated syllabus, test papers, handmade notes and strategies to perform well in the exam.

Chanakya123
    Participant

Going through the UPSC syllabus is the first step and the best way to start your UPSC preparation. Here is your complete guide to UPSC Exam pattern, Syllabus and Subjects.
    Visit: https://www.chanakyaiasacademy.com/syllabus

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.